Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Pictures

Hello all, a special hello to Grandma, I know you've probably been worried but i returned safe and sound from morocco. My digestion has been on a bit of a roller coaster, but roller coasters are fun! And all in all i'm doing very well. Thanks also to any and all for the birthday wishes, if anyone see's matthew tell him I wish i was with him and I hope he's having the happiest birthday he can muster (I think this is the first birthday we haven't been together and it feels wrong). And also if anyone see's Isaac tell him he's a rat fink! He still hasn't contacted me so I can talk to him about being an uncle and that hurts my heart, but I'll probably have to cave and talk to him myself. Anywho I have a big test tomorrow as always and more work than I care to speak about so I'll make this a bit of a picture tour and write about it all soon. Promise. Grandma I love you tons and I'm sorry for being so late with the post. Talk to you all soon.








No comments: